Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
Welcome to Orca Deco (Ghana) Limited. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website, products, and services. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will these Terms ever change?
We are constantly trying to improve our Services, so these Terms may need to change along with the Services. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time, but if we do, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice on the www.orcadeco.com.gh, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means.
If you do not agree with the new Terms, you are free to reject them; unfortunately, that means you will no longer be able to use the Services. If you use the Services in any way after a change to the Terms is effective, that means you agree to all of the changes.
Except for changes by us as described here, no other amendment or modification of these Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us.
Our Return Policy
1. Orca Deco offers delivery and assembling of furniture free of charge in Accra and Kumasi with 30 km radius from our showroom, for purchase of furniture above GH¢2,000.
2. Original invoice and receipt must be presented for delivery.
3. Goods are delivered after receipt of full payment.
4. Cheques issued against invoices must clear before delivery.
5. Delivery is made within 30 days.
6. Orca Deco cannot store goods bought by its valued customers for more than 30 days.
7. Any customer who is not ready to have his/her goods delivered within 30 days will have the sale automatically cancelled. Items would be released for general purchase and deposit will serve as store credit.
8. After 30 days, the customer will incur a 5% penalty on the original invoice, which will be deducted from the store credit.
9. Our Customer Service Desk will call or send a text message to customers a day before delivery to confirm delivery and installation date. In case of no response, the delivery would be cancelled and rescheduled.
10. If the customer is unable to receive the goods and /or install them, a second delivery and installation will be done at his/her own cost.
11. Please call our Customer Service Desk a day in advance to reschedule via +233 (50) 139 5830.
Items to be Collected (TBC)
1. In the event that a customer prefers to collect a piece of furniture purchased, he/she has the option to either collect the goods instantly or within a week at their own cost.
2. Original invoice and receipt must be presented for the collection of such goods.
3. Goods can only be collected after receipt of full payment.
4. Cheques issued against invoices must clear before collecting purchase goods.
5. Goods purchased must be collected within one week.
6. Once the customer has collected the purchased goods, Orca Deco is no longer responsible for the condition of the items.
7. Orca Deco cannot store goods bought by its valued customers for more than a week.
8. Any customer who does not collect his/her goods with a week’s time would have the sale automatically cancelled. The items will be released for general purchase and deposit will act as store credit.
9. Customers are entreated to check and recheck all goods before they leave the loading bay to ensure they are exactly what they bought and are in good shape. Orca Deco does not accept responsibility for damages that occur to goods in transit.
1. If you have changed your mind and are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange the items:
- Within 10 days.
- With the original receipt.
- Products should be in the original packaging.
- We do not accept returns on any product that has been fixed, modified, altered or washed.
- We do not accept returns on mattresses or used beddings (bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow tops).
- Promotional items, as well as items on display, cannot be exchanged.
2. In case the product to be changed is furniture, the following rules shall be applied:
- An Orca Representative would be sent to the customer’s location to ascertain as to whether the product is in its original condition.
- If that is the case, the exchange would be accepted and the product wrapped and sent to orca by the Orca team. if not, the exchange will be rejected.
- The cost of transporting both the returned product to Orca and the delivery of the new product purchased worth GH¢150 would be bored by the customer.
3. We do not offer cash refund but we accept exchange of goods.
4. Orca Deco reserves the right to refuse an exchange at any given time.