Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALES
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO MAKE PAYMENT.
- SUBJECT AND SCOPE
- These General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales (hereinafter referred to as “General Terms”) apply to all purchase orders you place on the Orca Deco online store located at www.orcadeco.com.gh (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
- These General Terms shall apply exclusively. We do not accept any conflicting or deviating terms and conditions, unless this has been agreed in the individual case with a lawful representative of Orca Deco in writing.
- ORDER PROCESS AND CONCLUSION OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- The product presentation on our Website does not represent an offer but shall be understood as a non-binding invitation for the customer to submit an order.
- You are required to create a profile on www.orcadeco.com.gh after which you can browse products, add to your Wishlist or cart.
- By making payment, you conclude a legally binding and enforceable purchase agreement with Orca Decor regarding the products added to your cart (hereinafter referred to as “Order”) and accept the General Terms contained herein.
- Unless otherwise stated, the effective date of the purchase agreement is the date on which Orca Deco confirms the correct funds have reflected in their bank account.
- PRICES AND TAXES
All prices quoted on our Website are in Ghana Cedis (GHC), including taxes and incidental charges that may apply to the particular case.
- DELIVERY – COLLECTION/DROP OFF
- Upon check out, you may opt to either collect your Order from the premises of Orca Deco (Spintex road) personally or by an authorized representative who will be required to show proof of authorization, or for drop-off at your specified location in Accra.
- If you opt to collect the Order from the premises of Orca Deco, the items will be displayed at a designated viewing point close to the entrance of the store for your inspection before packaging.
- The goods will be prepared within a minimum of five (5) working hours from time of the correct funds reflecting in Orca Deco’s bank account, depending on the quantity of the Order.
- The packing and wrapping will be done within a minimum of five (5) working hours depending on the quantity of the Order.
- Orders designated for collection will be kept aside for a maximum of ten (10) working days after which the products will be released for general purchase and the payment will serve as store credit.
- In as much as Orca Deco operates a free delivery and installation policy it does not provide drop-off for Orders below Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC500).
- Drop-Off is done on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Orca Deco’s Customer Service Desk will call or send a text message to you a day before drop-off for confirmation and installation/assembling date. In case of no response, the drop-off would be cancelled and rescheduled.
- If you are unable to receive the goods and/or install them, a second drop-off and installation will be done at your own cost which is dependent on the destination for drop-off based on the distance.
- Please call our Customer Service Desk a day in advance to reschedule via +233 (50) 139 5830.
- ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY
For the avoidance of doubt, delivery is accepted:
- In the case of collection, after inspection of the Order at the designated place prior to packaging of the Order.
- In the case of Drop-off, after inspection of the Order when the Orca driver making the delivery arrives at the designated drop-off location.
- RETURN/ REFUND POLICY
- Except under circumstances required by law, payments made for Orders shall not be refunded after acceptance of delivery under any circumstances, including but not limited to the termination of the purchase agreement for whatever reason. Orca may however provide payment voucher in place of cash.
- Orca Deco only accept returns or exchanges after collection/delivery if a request is made within forty-eight (48) hours of collection/delivery.
- Orca Deco only accept returns or exchanges after collection/delivery if request is made within ten (10) days of delivery.
- Orca Deco shall charge an administration fee on all returns. The fee will amount to 10% of the value of the goods being returned or a minimum fee of Gh¢50, where applicable.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR IN-STORE SALES
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
Welcome to Orca Deco (Ghana) Limited. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website, products, and services. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at [email protected].
H. DELIVERY POLICY
1. Orca Deco offers delivery and assembling of furniture free of charge in Accra and Kumasi with 30 km radius from our showroom, for purchase of furniture above GH¢2,000.
2. Original invoice and receipt must be presented for delivery.
3. Goods are delivered after receipt of full payment.
4. Cheques issued against invoices must clear before delivery.
5. Delivery is made within 30 days.
6. Orca Deco cannot store goods bought by its valued customers for more than 30 days.
7. Any customer who is not ready to have his/her goods delivered within 30 days will have the sale automatically cancelled. Items would be released for general purchase and deposit will serve as store credit.
8. After 30 days, the customer will incur a 5% penalty on the original invoice, which will be deducted from the store credit.
9. Our Customer Service Desk will call or send a text message to customers a day before delivery to confirm delivery and installation date. In case of no response, the delivery would be cancelled and rescheduled.
10. If the customer is unable to receive the goods and /or install them, a second delivery and installation will be done at his/her own cost.
11. Please call our Customer Service Desk a day in advance to reschedule via +233 (50) 139 5830.
I. ITEMS TO BE COLLECTED
1. In the event that a customer prefers to collect a piece of furniture purchased, he/she has the option to either collect the goods instantly or within a week at their own cost.
2. Original invoice and receipt must be presented for the collection of such goods.
3. Goods can only be collected after receipt of full payment.
4. Cheques issued against invoices must clear before collecting purchase goods.
5. Goods purchased must be collected within one week.
6. Once the customer has collected the purchased goods, Orca Deco is no longer responsible for the condition of the items.
7. Orca Deco cannot store goods bought by its valued customers for more than a week.
8. Any customer who does not collect his/her goods with a week’s time would have the sale automatically cancelled. The items will be released for general purchase and deposit will act as store credit.
9. Customers are entreated to check and recheck all goods before they leave the loading bay to ensure they are exactly what they bought and are in good shape. Orca Deco does not accept responsibility for damages that occur to goods in transit.
J. EXCHANGE POLICY
1. If a customer has changed their mind and are not entirely satisfied with their purchase, the customer can exchange the items:
- Within 10 days.
- With the original receipt.
- Products should be in the original packaging.
- Orca Deco do not accept returns on any product that has been fixed, modified, altered or washed.
- Orca Deco do not accept returns on mattresses or used beddings (bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow tops).
- Promotional items, as well as items on display, cannot be exchanged.
2. In case the product to be changed is furniture, the following rules shall be applied:
- An Orca Deco Representative would be sent to the customer’s location to ascertain as to whether the product is in its original condition.
- If that is the case, the exchange would be accepted, and the product wrapped and sent to Orca by the Orca team. If not, the exchange will be rejected.
- The cost of transporting both the returned product to Orca and the delivery of the new product purchased worth GH¢150 would be born by the customer.
3. Orca Deco do not offer cash refund but do accept exchange of goods.
4. Orca Deco reserves the right to refuse an exchange at any given time.